- List of Exhibits
- Brazos Spring Mural
- Carter Creek Nature Trail
- Cotton Farming in the Brazos Valley
- Discovery Room
- Flying Reptiles of the Frithiof Fossil Collection
- Frithiof Fossil Collection
- Grass Roots: African Origins of an American Art
- Ice Age Mammals
- Native American Stone Tools
- Ranching and Chuck Wagon Display
- Texas: Vanishing Habitats and Species
- The Mary Terrell
- The Republic of Texas
- Past Exhibits
- Astronomy’s New Messengers
- Educator's Showcase
- Educator's Showcase 2011
- Educator Showcase
- El Camino Real de los Tejas
- Enduring Transformation: The Kazakh People in a Changing World
- Farm Life: A Century of Change for Farm Families and Their Neighbors
- From Earth to the Universe
- Getting to the Core: The JOIDES Resolution
- Lee and Grant
- Legacy - The Astin Family
- Lone Star Lizards
- Neches Journeys: Land River and People
- Rarámuri: Runners of the Sierra Madre
- Texas Writers and J. Frank Dobie: Texan Legend
- The Bison: American Icon
- The Brogdon Hotei
- The CADDO: Traditions and Heritage
- The Shogun Age in Japan
- Two Views of Indigenous Bolivia
- VANISHED: German-American Civilian Internment in Texas, 1941-48
- Wild Land: Thomas Cole and the Birth of the American Landscape Painting
- Wrapped in Pride: Ghanaian Kente and African American Identity
- Getting Involved
- Events and News
DEADLINE: Apply for Personal Training for the Buffalo Stampede
BCS Fitness is looking for individuals who would like the opportunity to accomplish a goal of completing their first half marathon. We will select four applicants to run the Buffalo Stampede in BCS, benefitting the Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History. You will need to provide the positive attitude and work. BCS Fitness will provide the expertise, training, and nutritional information to take you to the finish line. Make sure you enter your application and let us know why we should select you!
We are offering a special opportunity, with the help of certified personal trainer and marathoner Brad Tillery at BCS Fitness, that will give (4) first time half marathoners the chance to train for this event under expert guidance.
Our winners will be given a customized training regimen that will include...
- 18 week running program designed especially for you.
- Two personal training sessions each week to focus on strengthening the body and preparing it for the rigors of a 13.1 run.
- Nutritional support from BCS Fitness
- Optional weekly yoga classes to help stretch out after those long runs.
- Full support of Brad and his staff at BCS Fitness for all your training needs.
If you are interested in this special opportunity, please email Brad at firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know why you deserve to be selected. The final day to submit your email entry is May 27th.
Good luck everyone!